Application: For power substations, especially substations in city center, contaminated region and also hydropower stations.
Standards: IEC 62271-203
Parameters: Rated voltage: 126,145kV.
Rated current: 2500, 3150A.
Rated breaking current, 3s: 40kA.
- KEMA under testing.
- Miniaturized design.
- High insulation reliability.
- Good breaking capacity for the circuit breakers.
- Low noise during the operation without oil and gas.
- Meet various requirements of clients by modular design.
- Both single-pole and three-pole operation applicable.
- High anti-seismic capability.
- High operation reliability, therefore less maintenance is needed.